FAQ

Oders

Please look at the description on the item you would like to order. If you would like more information on a certain item please send a message or give us a call.
Items are made upon order, upon your request.
NO RUSH ORDERS.
We  do not sell in bulk or offer free shipping.

Shipping

Turn around time is 2 - 3 weeks depending on size of order. We ship thru 2-3 day priority mail .
We are on a first come first serve basis.
We try getting out orders within 2 weeks but some orders may take a bit longer. Hand painted flags do take 2 weeks to be worked on.
 

International Shipping

2-6 weeks depending on your country
International shipping may take weeks to deliver, depending on your country. Some countries may have a delivery fee for international packages, please check with your local post office.

 

cancellation or Refunds

Items are made upon order, fabric is cut and worked on once an order comes in, therefore we don not issue a full refund.

Orders may be canceled at any time, before it is shipped out, with only a 40% refund. The other 60% may be used as credit for your next purchase.

For any other information you may contact me by email at worshipflagsstreamers@gmail.com or chat.
Messages will be answered from
Monday thru Friday 10am to 6pm CT.
 
Thank you
Ivette Reyes

 

  • w-facebook
  • w-googleplus